quinta-feira, 27 de agosto de 2009

You Are What You Eat!

The title is related to a UK programme that offers tips and healthy recipes presented by Gillian McKeith.
  What do you have in your fridge? Just take a look at it and then you can realize if your diet is balanced or not. I thought my fridge was a mess.....

Here you have some pictures of different people with their fridges. AMAZING! Do you think they eat properly? Click on this link and SEE THE PICTURES.
A healthy balanced diet contains a variety of foods including plenty of fruit and vegetables, plenty of starchy foods such as wholegrain bread, pasta and rice, some protein-rich food such as meat, fish, eggs and lentils and some dairy foods. It should also be low in fat (especially saturated fat), salt and sugar.
If you want to get the balance of you diet correctly, use the eatwell plate.

The eatwell plate makes healthy eating easier to understand by showing the types and proportions of foods we need to have a healthy and well balanced diet.
Pay attention to what you eat. Is it healthy? Click here and take the test. How healthy are you?

2 comentários:

  1. I gotta start eating properly NOW! Well, I should, first, start eating... Poor me, I'll die before my 60s if I keep going the way I am or in the best scenario, I'll have lots and lots of horrible and strange diseases...
    Wanna go cycling every sunday? Seriously! We could go every sunday morning, it would be fun!
    :DD

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Actually, I used to go cycling a lot, but then my mates left me alone, so it's not so nice as it used to... I need to have friends to do exercises with me in order for me to do them! hauahsaushua

    ResponderExcluir