segunda-feira, 17 de agosto de 2009

"What Have You Done Recently?"

Don't you know? well, you know what you've done, but you don't know how to say that.
When do you use Present Perfect? There are three main possibilities. Here they are:

1. For unfinished past actions.

I have lived here for 10 years.

2. For past actions when the time is not specified.

He has sent me an email.

3. When a past action is relevant now.

I have lost my keys so I can't get into my house!


HAVE + Past Participle verb for I, You, We, They.
HAS + Past Participle verb for He, She, It.

Click BBC and practice the using of Present Perfect.

You can post your examples and comments. Post here as many examples as you can think of for each possibility. Try to make them true for you. So, What have you done recently?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário